Sunday, October 17, 2010
Searching for More Baskets
Since July, Wyoming has gone from:
- I'm putting all my eggs in one basket. I want to see where this goes.
- You should be going on dates. We're not a couple.
- Nothing can happen right now. Maybe in a year things might be different.
- I'm not too interested any more.
- You can come be a roommate, but you have to come as a friend. We're not in a relationship.
-Come for a visit and let's see how things go. Maybe we'll get along great and decide we're going to be a couple.
He's giving me whiplash.
I am getting excited about my trip to Hawaii, but I'm in I'll-believe-it-when-it-happens mode when it comes to any kind of relationship with Wyoming. I'm not even going to wait for him to confirm the dates before I book my trip. I do hope I get to see him. I may even spend a couple of hours sobbing if I don't. I will get over it, though. I'm still scared to go it alone, but doing it anyway. Better to rely on myself than someone who may or may not come through for me.
I'll sign up with temp agencies while I'm there and start scoping out alternative plans for housing. Craig's List is full of people searching for roommates.