Saturday, October 2, 2010

Job Interview

Job Search Banner

A temp agency contacted me to try to recruit me for an import position that pays 15 dollars an hour.  That's not as much as I would earn full time and I will get no benefits, but it is steady work that will make my savings last longer.  The hours aren't horrible:  10-6:30, which will allow me to miss most of the rush hour traffic.

What did I do with that blazer I bought for job interviews?  Has anyone seen my social security card?  Where the heck are my work clothes?  Time to search the closet.  I'm frightened.  It's scary in there.

13 comments:

jack69 said...

Good on the job. the rest makes for a FUN entry!!!!
Good luck, On the job and finding your clothes (yeah, the hiking stuff probably won't do!)

Brian Miller said...

not bad at all for a temp job...congrats....

Lourie said...

Nice!! Hope it goes well for you. And if you don't report back from the closet we're sending the dogs in.

sage said...

Hope the interview goes well! Good luck.

Bernie said...

oh this is good news....you will do great!
......:-) Hugs

Vince said...

Good luck

Kelly said...

Yay! Hope it all goes well.

kelvin s.m. said...

...GOOD LUCK!!! d(^^)b...

LL Cool Joe said...

Good luck!!

Anonymous said...

The best of luck for you.

Me first job was ironing clothes for about four dollars an hour. Can't even remember how many times I burned me fingers...

Please have a good new week.

Heather said...

Yeah for J.O.B. Good luck trying to get back into the groove of the work force.

Unknown said...

Did you check the closet and desk for your stuff? Good luck!

A Lady's Life said...

You can do it. Just head right in.
:)

Post a Comment