Wednesday, October 27, 2010

First Telephone Sale

Image from Flickr.

I got my first Avon sale via telephone! She found one of the brochures I left in an apartment complex laundry room, so guess what I'm doing tommorrow? I should probably avoid the ones with signs that say "No Soliciting", or that have access gates. I'll see how many apartment complexes I can find that have neither.

Ack! I already placed my order, which means I have to pay shipping on a second order placed in the same campaign. I also forgot to mention the 75 cent customer fee in my excitement, so I'm not charging her. Lesson learned: Start your orders ahead of time, but don't hit send until the last minute.

7 comments:

Brian Miller said...

nice. way to go...persistance paying off...

Jingle said...

awesome...
Glad to hear this from you.

Slamdunk said...

Congrats--I hope this is the first of many.

Minka said...

I too, hope there will be many more... ut of course there will be! ;D

Tempo said...

I'm glad it's paying off for you Jen, that 'stick to it' attitude is working for you.

Kelly said...

It's nice to see your hard work paying off!! So when do you leave for Hawaii?

Anita said...

Great! As time goes on, you'll discover so many more tricks of the trade. :)

Post a Comment