Friday, October 15, 2010

Demented Devil Cat



Aaaw...what an adorable kitty...NOT!!!

My sister came to visit and my sweet, loving Faith turned into a  monster.  I awoke to the sound of hissing and very loud yowls such as you hear when strays are fighting outside.  My sister was hiding in my daughter's bedroom saying, "She tried to kill me," through the closed door.  I've witnessed her hissing and spitting at guests and I've heard stories of her chasing the maintenance men out of my apartment, but I've never seen her behaving quite so badly.

Lord help anyone who tries to break in here.  I've got an attack cat.     

7 comments:

Kelly said...

Oh my! I know it's probably not really funny, but I had to laugh when I read this!! Attack cat!!

LL Cool Joe said...

Ha ha, what a nice warm friendly cat you have! I hope you are better behaved with visitors!

Brian Miller said...

haha...that is an awesome cat!

Anita said...

Feisty AND beautiful! I'm sure she gives you a lot of joy...even if she scares everyone else. lol

Lourie said...

That is the craziest thing! hahaha. I have never heard of such a thing.

A Lady's Life said...

Aww she is nice.
So gentle, happy and playful.:)

gayle said...

My Fancie is so mean to people too!! They must be sisters!

Post a Comment