Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Hands Up, Chin Down

My old gym.  They left a message on my recorder asking me if I wanted to help with the commercial and I didn't check my messages until the day after it filmed.  I missed my big break.  :(

 

He did try to give me his new number.  I got a text from an 808 number that I thought was spam, but it was him.  I feel a little stupid.  Why am I letting such trivial things bother me?  That must come off as more than a little insecure, which is not attractive. 
 
I'm trusting myself.  I've been solo traveling for a long time now.  I've got more than enough money to get my own room and to get myself home.  I've also got several years of Kung Fu and Muay Thai. 

I'm booking a round trip ticket, but I will be going prepared to start looking for a job and a place to stay.

8 comments:

Brian Miller said...

nice. so you are definitely not one to mess with...smiles.

Slamdunk said...

I hope you find something of interest to you career-wise--I know that can get very stressful.

Sandra said...

You're not being insecure, you're being careful. That's a good thing...then again, you have kung fu!

A Cuban In London said...

Hey, good luck in your journey. And there's some serious ass-kicking in that video. :-)

Greetings from London.

Heather said...

How exciting! Your definately going!

Seems to me that this so called relationship just isn't falling into place very easily, maybe that is a sign.

Unknown said...

You are not being insecure. You are watching your back, which you need to do. I hope you find a place and a job!

Krysten @ Why Girls Are Weird said...

Good luck with your journey, just trust yourself!

gayle said...

Great idea!! Can't wait to read more!!

Post a Comment