Sunday, October 24, 2010

Flip Side of Jealousy

Image from Flickr.

Text from the new guy:
"I think my wife found your number in my phone...hopefully she won't call you..."

I called and said, "That woman doesn't frighten me."

Evil troublemaker me wants to send a few suggestive texts and a photo for her to "find". She threw him out and filed for divorce. What business does she have looking at his phone? And he can add whoever he wants on Facebook.

Logical me knows that will be counter-productive. Besides, there may be more to his story than he's telling. All the more reason to make sure we keep it at a friendship level and not even be alone together until he sorts all this out...I don't need the drama...but maybe I'll be in Hawaii by then...

11 comments:

Brian Miller said...

smiles. maybe...and no drama is not needed at all...

Bernie said...

Ahhh Jen you have to careful here.....gosh only knows who this guy is......:-) hugs

Heather said...

Marital drama is the worst, best to say away from that! How did she see his phone anyway, if he is not living at home with her?

Vince said...

A. Why is his wife looking at his phone. B. Why is he leaving his phone lying about for her to peruse.

Slamdunk said...

Yeah, there are lots of questions with that text. Sounds like a good strategy...

Krysten @ Why Girls Are Weird said...

Yeah I'd say stick with no more drama... you totally do not need that!

Minka said...

His text message sounds like a joke ... Maybe he just wanted to say "Oh, by the way, I'm married..."

Kelly said...

Yes, don't get mixed up in that right now!!

Personally, I'm looking forward to fun pix and stories when you get to Hawaii!!

Jenners said...

Oh man ... I would just end it now. No need to get mixed up in something like that!

Anonymous said...

Challenges. May you find yourself always on the winning side !


daily athens

gayle said...

I agree. Just stay friends for now!

Post a Comment