Thursday, November 26
1) I am thankful for my daughter.
2) I am thankful for my friends.
3) I am thankful for the roof over my head.
4) I am thankful for the food in my fridge.
I normally hold my tips until after I'm done at a table instead of betting them like a lot of people do. Whenever I bet them, I usually lose. The dealer this time told me, "You are a lucky woman. And you never tip." She was very rude, not like most dealers at my favorite casino who are friendly and a lot of fun. How does she know I don't ever tip? She had never met me before and I had not yet left.
I still tipped her because I don't aspire to be like her. I took ten dollars off the top of my winnings before passing them to be colored up. Instead of thanking me she rolled her eyes and muttered that I must have lost count - I'm assuming because the total was 390 dollars instead of 400.
5) I am thankful that I am not as miserable and hateful as that blackjack dealer.