Wednesday, December 30, 2009

I'm Still Here

The holidays have ended my habit of posting daily, temporarily.  I'll come back and get caught up soon.

I did have a fantastic weekend with Poker Guy in Louisiana.  I'm not giving all the details because this is not that kind of blog.  I will tell you that I remember falling asleep in his arms then waking up several hours later - still in his arms. 

Hope everyone's holidays were happy and that the coming year holds new and wonderful things for all.       

9 comments:

buffalodick said...

Sounds like you're happy, and that's good enough for me...

LL Cool Joe said...

Sounds good to me. I'm kinda at the "hug and roll over" stage myself. :D

Vince said...

Good for you. And have a Happy New year

gayle said...

Sounds like you had a wonderful time!!

Mike said...

Happy New Year!

Waking up in someones arms sounds like a good thing! I hope that you have a great weekend!

sage said...

Glad things went well--I'll have to write about how my year began as it ended, with a shovel in my hand! Happy New Year.

Anita said...

The year ended with a bang for ya! No pun intended. :)
Happy New Year!

Jeanne Estridge said...

Sounds like you had a grand time -- excellent!

Rob Strickland said...

Ahh, so very good to hear, Jennifer.

If you still have your other blog, which is 'that' kind of blog, of course I would love to read the details. (grin)

Post a Comment