Saturday, February 5, 2011

Amended Posting Goal



I'm amending my goal from 365 to 300 posts.  It's much more reasonable.  There will be times, like last night, when I won't feel well.  I've also got some overnight trips planned.  I may or may not have internet access at my campsites and am not going to ditch my real world friends to write something that could just as well wait until I get home, anyway.  I will buy a journal so I can take notes the old-fashioned way.

Plus, I like the number 300.  

6 comments:

Oilfield Trash said...

Write at your own pace, that is all that matters. Us readers will wait.

I used to get stressed about writing daily, but the stress took the joy out of writing so I don't sweat it anymore.

Jen said...

I find it easier to keep the ideas flowing when I write consistently. Once I stop, it's hard to start again.

I don't want to stress too much, though, that is for sure. 300 is a good number.

LL Cool Joe said...

Actually I've noticed that about myself too Jen, the more I write the easier it is to find something to say, the less I write, the harder it is.

Liz Mays said...

yes, that gives you breathing room. So much better!

Brian Miller said...

i hear you...i take the weekends off usually myself...

Kelly said...

I'll be here waiting to read no matter how often you post.

Post a Comment